YNB Online Bill payment
- Customers of YNB can pay their bills by logging in to the official website http://www.ynbok.com/ (given below) and visiting the Pay Bills Section to make the payments.
- If you have any issues or assistance, one can call the support team of YNB at (405)-354-5281 with the information provided below.
- To login in one should visit the bill payment website http://www.ynbok.com/ and enter his/her username/password in the right section of the page and press login.
- If you’ve forgotten your username or password, you can hit the forgot password.
- In the section My Accounts, you can view your pending bills and pay via an online banking facility.
- If you are looking to redeem reward points, check out the Offers page.
YNB Phone Number
Contact us at the number listed below. If you have any additional concerns, visit the Contact Us section of the website.
YNB Hours of Operations
Monday 9 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 9 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday 9 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 9 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 9 am – 6:00 pm
Create a new account: https://secure-ynbok.com/EnrollOnline/EnrollChoice.aspx
Online Login/Sign in: http://www.ynbok.com/
Forgot Password Link:
Payment Mode: Checking,
Support Phone Number: (405)-354-5281
Recently Added Billers
- AppleTree Credit Union Bill Pay, Online Login, Customer Support Information
- Mercantile Bank of Michigan Bill Pay, Online Login, Customer Support Information
- Senske Services Bill Pay, Online Login, Customer Support Information
- First NRV Federal Credit Union Bill Pay, Online Login, Customer Support Information
- Aqua Indiana Bill Pay, Online Login, Customer Support Information
- Fraternity Federal Savings & Loan Association Bill Pay, Online Login, Customer Support Information
- Storage Center of Olathe Bill Pay, Online Login, Customer Support Information
- Prudential Retirement Bill Pay, Online Login, Customer Support Information
- Marshall Community Credit Union Bill Pay, Online Login, Customer Support Information
- Eversource (formerly NSTAR) Bill Pay, Online Login, Customer Support Information
|General Customer Service||(405) 350-1335||M-F 9A-4:30P|
|Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card||(800) 791-2525||24/7|
|Report a Lost or Stolen Gift Card||(866) 244-5360||24/7|
|Report a Lost or Stolen Travel Card||(866) 466-8084||24/7|
|Human Resources||(405) 354-5281 x297||M-F 9A-5P|
|YNB Main Switchboard||(405) 354-5281||M-F 9A-4:30P|
|YNB East||(405) 350-2520||M-F 9A-4:30P|
|YNB Parkway||(405) 354-1802||M-F 9A-4:30P|
|YNB Mustang||(405) 376-9000||M-F 9A-4:30P|
|YNB Peoples||(405) 495-4511||M-F 9A-4:30P|
|After Hours Directory||(405) 350-2509||24/7|
|Real Estate Department Fax||(405) 354-0857||24/7|
|Executive Office Fax||(405) 354-1702||24/7|
|Loan Department Fax||(405) 354-9869||24/7|
|YNB East Fax||(405) 350-2518||24/7|
|YNB Parkway Fax||(405) 354-1875||24/7|
|YNB Mustang Fax||(405) 376-5056||24/7|
|YNB Peoples Fax||(405) 495-0978||24/7|
|Online & Mobile
Terms and Conditions
When you log in for the first time to your YNB accounts using Online Banking you agree to be bound by all provisions and terms of the Agreement and acknowledge acceptance and acceptance of this agreement
1. Your Online Password
You will receive the Online Password that will give you access to your YNB accounts for Online Banking.
It is possible to change this password inside Online Banking under Account Services>My Profile.
We suggest that you change your password on a regular basis. YNB requires an update of your password at least every 12 months.
YNB will follow the instructions that are provided from your password. For security reasons it is advised to keep a record of the password you use online and not record it in a notebook.
You are accountable for keeping the password you use, your account number and other account information private.
2. Payment Account
There aren’t any charges to access your accounts via Online Banking, you may be required to establish an account to pay for certain services like Bill Pay.
You agree to pay on time any fees or charges incurred in connection with the services you receive in this Agreement and also authorize our bank to bill the bank account you have designated as your payment account or any other account for charges.
If you shut down the account for payment and you wish to inform YNB and establish an alternative payment account for the services you have selected.
In addition, if you shut down every YNB account, then you have to contact YNB Customer Service via 1-888-350-1335 to end the online banking service.
The online banking service may be canceled at any point without prior notice due to not having enough funds in the account you have.
After the cancellation, online banking could be reinstated after you have enough funds in your account to cover the cost of fees as well as other debts or transfers pending.
To restore your service, contact YNB Customer Service at 1-405-350-1335. If you are unable to access your YNB accounts using Online Banking for any (1) one-year time period, YNB reserves the right to terminate your service at any time without notice.
Note that your information regarding bill payments could be deleted if you’re disconnected. You agree to take responsibility for any phone or internet costs incurred when using your YNB accounts using Online Banking.
If you would like to cancel any of the services for online banking provided by Online Banking, please contact YNB Customer Service at 1-405-350-1335 or write us cancellation instructions by mail to YNB Customer Service, Address: P. O. Box 851700, Yukon, OK, 73085.
3. Our Liability
In addition, unless specifically stated in the present Agreement or in the event that the law demands a different standard
It is your agreement that neither as well as the services providers will be liable for any damage to property, loss, or bodily injury caused by the software, equipment, YNB OR by Internet browsers such as Netscape (Netscape Navigator browser) and Microsoft (Microsoft Explorer browser), OR by Internet access providers OR by Online service providers OR through any subcontractor or agent of any of the above.
The service providers or us be liable for any indirect, direct consequential, special, economic, or other damage arising directly or indirectly from the use, installation, or maintenance of the software, equipment, and or the Online Financial Services, or Internet browsers or access software.
4. Overdrafts: Order of Payments, Transfers, and Other Withdrawals
If your account is not able to hold enough funds to complete the electronic fund transfers (ATM withdrawals and pre-authorized transactions as well as the transfer of funds online, payment of bills and bill payments, etc.) you’ve requested for the day of your business Then:
* Certain electronic transfers of funds that require the disbursement of currency, such as ATM withdrawals be given priority.
* Electronic funds transactions initiated by Online Banking may result in an account overdrawn and could at the discretion of YNB, be canceled. In addition, you’ll be charged the same fees for overdraft applicable to your account.
5. Hours of Accessibility
You are able to log in to your YNB accounts via Online Banking seven days a week, every day.
At certain times, Online Banking might not be accessible due to the maintenance of the system. Transfers made via Online Banking before 6 pm Central Time on a day that is a business day are credited to your account the following day.
Any transfers made after 6 pm Central Time on a business day or on a weekend Sunday, bank holiday, or a day in which our bank will be closed (refer to the list of holidays) will be processed on the following business day.
Our working days run from Monday until Friday. Sunday, Saturday, as well as Federal Holidays (refer to our list of holidays), are not counted as days of business.
6. Additional Terms and Conditions
Finding Balances on your Account or Transaction History are able to find balances and transaction histories for all accounts that are eligible. Information on current balances and activity is accessible anytime, any time.
Transferring funds – The number of transfers that can be made from the savings account is restricted as stated in the pertinent Deposit Agreement as well as the Disclosure.
If a hold is placed on deposits to the account to which you want funds to be transferred, you can’t transfer the part of the funds until the hold is over.
1. Utilizing the Service
The Online Banking Payment Service allows users to use online Bill Pay. To read the terms and conditions of this Online Bill Pay service click here.
If you fail to submit any payment via Online Bill Pay for any (1) one-year period, YNB reserves the right to block your bill pay service, resulting in the deletion of any history of the bill pay either in terms of payments or the payees.
Deleting the bill payment service does not impact your ability to access the other features available through Online Banking.
2. Bill Pay Fees
There are no monthly charges to access Online Bill Pay. Based on the type of payments you pay through Online Bill Pay, you could be charged (i.e. overnight delivery, money transfer for other institutions).
If applicable, the fees will be made clear to you via the Online Bill Pay prior to the time your transaction is processed.
YNB Online Also Search
|ynb sign on||yukon national bank phone number|
|ynb customer service||bok online banking login|
|ynb bank||yukon national bank online|
|ynb online||ynb mobile|
|ynb bill pay, online login, customer support information|